Thank you for booking your bathroom renovation with Us. In order to avoid delays and have a smooth process in place please follow the following instructions before our team of technicians arrives:
- Please make sure any leaking faucet is fixed. any dripping after the faucet is closed for 5 minutes is a problem and must be fixed!
- please make sure the drain is working properly and not clogged.
- Any construction work around the resurfaced surface must be done before we arrive. the only exception is installation of new vanity or toilet which are attached to the refinished surface.
- Please Empty the bathroom from all bath items such as soaps, Shampoos, scrubbing pads, towels, shower curtains, wall decors etc.
- Sliding doors and all the tracks!! must be removed ahead of time. We do not Cast bathtubs with sliding doors on
- Clean the surface with comet and steel wool and then rinse well. This will help prepare to our preparation process and ensure proper decontamination.
- Please sweep and vacuum the floors of the work area before we arrive. Dust and debris is a hard to control and we don’t want it to stick to the refinished surface during our process.
- Please make sure no other painting or construction work is going on while we are working. This to prevent any airborne dust and humidity that might affect the finish.